1. General information.
- The operator of the neiff.org website is the ALIVE TODAY Foundation, KRS: 000065157, CIF:1013267300, REGON: 366073975, NIP: 6762518425
- The website performs the function of acquisition of information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through information entered in forms on a voluntary basis.
- By saving cookies on end devices .
2. Information in forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form are not shared with third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- Data provided in the form can be a collection of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in a register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose of an individual form, e.g., in order to process a service request or business contact.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, storage time on the device and a unique number.
- The entity which places cookies on the Website User's end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to develop statistics to help understand how Website Users use web pages, to be able to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain User sessions on the Website (after logon), so the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every Website subpage;
- to define the user's profile in order to display matching materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User's end device until the user logs out, leaves the web page or shuts down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software used for browsing the Internet (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the end-user device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser enables cookie removal. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements to match the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can store information about the user's click path or the duration of their visit to a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the following tools: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs files.
- Information about some user behaviours is logged in the server layer. These data are used only for website administration and to ensure the most efficient hosting service support.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the entries may include:
- the time of arrival of the query,
- time to send a response,
- name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information on errors which occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- The URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in case the Website was entered via a link,
- information about the user's browser
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with particular people who browse the site.
- The above data is used for server administration purposes only.
5. Data sharing.
- Data is shared with third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with that person’s consent.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies based on lawful requests in respect of the request.
6. Cookie management in practice.
- If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they may change the browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the web pages
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser/ system from the list below and follow the instructions: